Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4PM / L'appartement

I've always been a fan of aztec prints and tribal stuff. There's a really cool vintage store downstairs (also kinda expensive) but I guess it was just my luck I came across this gorgeous bag, just waiting for me to hold it with love! Compared to the other items there which were very expensive, this one was only $30. Pretty good deal for a leather bag! I've been using it everyday. Here I'm wearing my sheer shirt, jeans and Jeffrey Campbell's Lita heels. Accessories from H&M.

4pmfull

4pmdetail


4pmshoes

SAVE THE WORLD MISSION OF THE DAY: 
 NO RAIN FOR 100 DAYS
Millions of people, most of them innocent children, are at risk in drought-stricken East Africa – at least until the rains come in about 100 days. Too many children – especially vulnerable to malnutrition and dehydration – have already perished. Save the Children is providing emergency nourishment to save lives. Donate a dollar a day for 100 days to help save a child's life. Help Us Save a Child Now.